Position Title: International Logistics Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Sure Good Foods Ltd.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Compensation: Salary + Benefits
Sure Good Foods provides experienced trading in pork, beef and poultry markets as well as more unique and diverse proteins. We source products from around the globe and ship product to over 50 international markets. The team of traders at Sure Good Foods has established long standing relationships with our vendor partners. We will work with these vendor partners to develop custom product solutions to meet customer specific requirements. Being established as a global leader in the frozen meat business, Sure Good Foods is presently expanding its product line to include frozen vegetables, fruits, juice concentrates and purees.
Sure Good Foods is seeking an energetic individual for a full-time position as an International Logistics Coordinator. The ideal candidate is looking to be challenged, while learning about the business and gaining logistics experience in a fast paced environment. The core responsibilities are to prepare and coordinate inbound and outbound freight for international shipments, outside of North America.
- Preparing and proofing documentation for export loads, including loading instructions, invoices, certificate of origins, packing lists, customs forms, etc.
- Reviewing supplier and freight invoices; entering into computer system.
- Updating shipping information for export loads on internal Excel logs.
- Organizing physical files, ensuring all e-mails are included.
- Communicating via e-mail and telephone with vendors, customers, shipping lines and freight forwarders.
- Working with Export Logistics Manager to troubleshoot any issues.
- College Diploma in Business, Supply Chain Management, International Transportation & Customs, or Equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of languages other than English an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong team player
To apply, please submit your resume to HR@suregoodfoods.com.
Sure Good Foods welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.