Position Title: International Commodity Trader – Sales Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Sure Good Foods Ltd.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Compensation: Salary + Benefits
Sure Good Foods provides experienced trading in pork, beef and poultry markets as well as more unique and diverse proteins. We source products from around the globe and ship product to over 50 international markets. The team of traders at Sure Good Foods has established long standing relationships with our vendor partners. We will work with these vendor partners to develop custom product solutions to meet customer specific requirements. Being established as a global leader in the frozen meat business, Sure Good Foods is presently expanding its product line to include frozen vegetables, fruits, juice concentrates and purees.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual for a full-time position as a Sales Coordinator. The core responsibilities are to provide timely, efficient and accurate entry of all product purchases and sales confirmations, as well as prepare reports for the management teams. The key qualifications for this role are high attention to detail, exceptional organization and experienced in intermediate Excel formulas.
- Data entry of job files; purchases, sales, costing
- Data entry of various invoices
- Update and maintain sales reports and logs
- Organize freight costs and quotes
- Prepare reports from ERP and using Excel
- Ad hoc admin duties, as required
- University or college degree in Business or related field
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge in Microsoft Navision an asset
- Experience in finance and foreign currencies an assetKnowledge in logistics an asset
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet demanding deadlines
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deal with confidential information
To apply, please submit your resume to HR@suregoodfoods.com.
Sure Good Foods welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.