Position Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Sure Good Foods Ltd.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Compensation: Salary + Benefits
Sure Good Foods is focused on buying and selling food products across the globe. We import and export products such pork, beef, chicken, dried and frozen fruits, vegetables, juices and purees, to over 50 different countries worldwide. We are always looking to add enthusiastic individuals to our growing team. If you thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
The responsibilities of this role are to assist in the day to day accounts payable process for the organization in an accurate, efficient and timely manner and to provide administrative support.
- Data entry of accounts payable invoices and attaching PDF documents to files
- Filing of invoices and files (both hardcopies and electronic)
- Prepare and issue payments to vendors (EFT, Wire, Cheque, Credit Card)
- Assist with vendor inquiries via emails and phone calls
- Employee expense report reconciliation and entry
- Vendor statement of account reconciliation
- Quarterly vendor audits
- Various administrative support
- This job may require additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by SGF
- College Diploma, in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Previous experience with Accounts Payable (invoicing, cheque runs, data entry, customer service) in a high-volume environment an asset
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Microsoft Navision
- Business acumen
Skills and abilities required to perform duties:
- Attention to detail
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with a high degree of accuracy
- Customer service
- Computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Quick learner
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
Equipment required to perform duties:
- Standard Office Equipment
- Reports to Accounting Supervisor
- Works with Administration and Finance Team, Logistics Departments, Finance Manager, Controller, and External Vendors.
To apply, please submit your resume to HR@suregoodfoods.com.
Sure Good Foods welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.