Position Title: International Commodity Trader – Frozen Fruits/Vegetables and Juices
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Sure Good Foods Ltd.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Compensation: Salary + Commission + Benefits
Sure Good Foods provides experienced trading in pork, beef and poultry markets as well as more unique and diverse proteins. We source products from around the globe and ship product to over 50 international markets. The team of traders at Sure Good Foods has established long standing relationships with our vendor partners. We will work with these vendor partners to develop custom product solutions to meet customer specific requirements. Being established as a global leader in the frozen meat business, Sure Good Foods is presently expanding its product line to include frozen vegetables, fruits, juice concentrates and purees
The core responsibility of the International Commodity Trader is business development. Through building customer and vendor relationships, this position will work to expand the global sales of Sure Good Foods for frozen fruits, frozen vegetables, juices and purees. This role is also responsible for identifying new markets and product opportunities that will create value for customers and Sure Good Foods
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with suppliers and customers in specified global market
- Obtain market information for business development purposes
- Negotiate terms of sale with suppliers and customers
- Develop supply chain plan with Director of International Logistics to ensure all logistics are completed and deadlines are met
- Provide continuous customer service and monitoring of active international shipments
- Develop annual business plan in support of sales goals and objectives
- Attend trade shows as appropriate
- University Degree or College Diploma with minimum 5 years of industry experience
- International food industry knowledge and experience is strongly required
- Minimum 5 years of experience of customer sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish relationships
- Bilingual in English and other languages
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to travel
To apply, please submit your resume to HR@suregoodfoods.com.
Sure Good Foods welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.